photo by SharonChen
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 cup sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained and chopped
- 1 tablespoon thousand island dressing
- 4 slices processed swiss cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 8 slices deli corned beef (thin slices)
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles.
- Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing. Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle.
- Fold corned beef slices in half; place over cheese. Top with sauerkraut mixture.
- Roll up each from the short side and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 375° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
I saw the recipe during PAC and knew I had to try them. We loved this easy recipe! I drained the sauerkraut in a colander & then squeezed dry. They do have a rueben flavor. I served these with german potato salad and pickles. For an entree I think 2 per person is reasonable as a serving. These could also be cut to serve as appetizers and would make terrific football game food. Thank you for sharing the recipe!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Greetings everyone! My name is Mary and I am a native Floridian. I live in Central Florida with my wonderful husband of 13+ years. I enjoy cooking simple dishes with simple ingredients.