Relaxing Lavender Gin & Tonic by the Pitcher
- Ready In:
- 2 cups your favorite gin, Vodka may be substituted (Take note if you use low quality booze that will result in a low quality drink)
- 1 liter Anjou pear, tonic
- 1⁄3 cup violette liqueur (I used Rothman & Winter Creme de Violette Liqueur but you can also use Drillaud, Benoit Serres)
- 1 teaspoon lavender, bitter (Scrappy`s was my choice Amazon has a few to pick from)
- 8 lavender, sprigs
- Fill pitcher with with all ingredients except garnish.
- Fill remaining with ice cubes.
- Place a couple ice cubes into glasses pour into cocktail.
- Garnish with sprigs of lavender.
- Sit back, enjoy and unwind melting your worries away.
Join The Conversation