Refrigerator Pickled Slaw
- Ready In:
4-6 - 1 cup servings
- 1 head green cabbage (or a mix of the two) or 1 head red cabbage, very thinly sliced (or a mix of the two)
- 1⁄2 red onion, very finely sliced
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, halved lengthwise and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup rice vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Mix all ingredients very well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Best if allowed to marinate overnight before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!