Refried Pinto Beans
Serve alongside Austin Crispy Steak Tacos with Salsa Verde.
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- Place a medium skillet over medium-high heat with 2 turns of the pan of EVOO, about 2 tablespoons. Add 1 can of the beans and the chilies to the pan and cook, mashing them up with the back of a spoon. When one can has been smashed up, add the remaining can of beans and continue cooking to heat through. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION