Raw Vegan Salad Dressing I
Delightfully Raw salad dressing that is simply delicious!! Found this on youtube from one of the Raw Vegan people I follow and modified to the spices I had on hand . This is fat free and RAW. Serve over a bed of lettuce and vegetables!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 77 g dates, medjool (approximately 5)
- 1 lime, juice of
- 5 g garlic cloves (approximately 3 cloves)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin (to taste)
- Remove pits from your Dates.
- In a high speed blender/Vitamix, add your water and your dates. Let soak for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasoning as needed. If too thick, you can add additional water to achieve your desired consistency.
- Pour of your salad and enjoy!
- Variations are endless. Try different seasonings for different flavors.
- If you do not have a lime, you can replace with 1 Tbs of Apple Cider Vinegar.