Raspberry Ripple Crescent Coffee Cake
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9 inch round cake pan or 9 inch pie pan.
- In small bowl, beat sugar, butter and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in ground almonds, flour.
- Add to sugar mixture. Set aside.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles.
- Spread 1 teaspoon of the preserves on each triangle.
- Roll up, starting at shortest side of triangle rolling to the opposite point. Place rolls in prepared pan in two circles, arranging 5 rolls around outside edge and 3 in center.
- Pour and carefully spread almond mixture evenly over rolls; sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- In small bowl blend a glaze of 1/3 cup powdered sugar and 1/2 teaspoon milk.
- Drizzle over warm coffee cake.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!