Raspberry Poppyseed Dressing
photo by Tuck Burnette
- Ready In:
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1 cup salad oil
- Combine, in a storage container, the sugar and seasonings. Stir in the vinegar, and mix to dissolve.
- Add the poppy seeds and oil, and mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!