Raspberry-Lime Coconut Freezer Pops
Cool and refreshing treat for summertime. Yield depends on size of popsicle holders. Mine are the kind with a plastic handle and stick and hold about 3 ounces. You can also use 3-oz paper bathroom cups and popsicle sticks. From "A Taste of Thai" products. The original recipe calls for 1/2 cup sugar but I found that too sweet. You can use Lite coconut milk and Splenda, also.
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 5mins
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Add coconut Milk, raspberries, sugar and lime juice to blender. Blend until smooth.
- NOTE: If you do not want the seeds, strain mixture through a fine mesh sieve.
- Pour mixture into freezer pop holders and insert sticks. Freeze 5 hours or overnight.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Cool. I used a cheap Thai coconut milk, fresh raspberries, a little extra sugar because I was afraid my freshly squeezed lime juice was a little sour. I strained out the seeds with a fine sieve which took a while. This would have made 2 thin pop containers worth but since I had only one container we had the rest as a smoothie which was yummy. Maybe I will make these again. Made for Please Review My Recipe ~ ~ ~ from April 25 -