Raspberry Almond Mini-muffins
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray a mini-muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
- Stir in the melted butter, milk, egg and almond extract, and mix until well-combined.
- Fill the prepared muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Stir the preserves to soften and top each muffin with about 1/2 tsp.
- of preserves.
- Press in slightly, then gently fold over some of the batter to cover the muffin (or you could fill them 1/2 full, top with the preserves, then top with a bit more batter).
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, or until the muffins are light golden brown and a cake tester inserted carefully into the muffin comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Then carefully remove from the pan and serve warm or at room temperature, dusted with powdered sugar if desired.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!