Rainbow Stir-Fry | Colorful Veggies, Stir-Fried in One Skillet
photo by Clever Cooking
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 stock celery, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh green beans, snapped
- 1⁄4 cup red cabbage, diced in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, finely grated
- 4 mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 -2 garlic clove, pressed
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 10 -15 cashews (optional)
- Chop, slice, dice, snap and grate vegetables, but keep them separate.
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add vegetables that have the longest cook time first: Onions, Mushrooms, Celery, Green Beans and 2-4 spears of Asparagus, left whole or snapped.
- Stir occasionally, then add red cabbage, then red pepper.
- When almost finished add the carrot. Stir in soy sauce, if desired and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!