photo by thepiranha_3741319
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 large onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups Ragú® Pasta Sauce (organic traditional pasta sauce)
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese, plus
- 1 tablespoon crumbled feta cheese
- 4 large eggs
- 6 -8 shrimp
- salt and pepper
- extra smoked paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add diced onion and stir until translucent, around 5 minutes.
- Add garlic, stir for a minute.
- Add spices, stir 30 seconds.
- Add drained garbanzo beans, stir to mix.
- Add Ragu sauce and let simmer 3 or 4 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cup feta cheese.
- Gently crack eggs on top of the sauce, one in each corner of the pan.
- Let heat for a few minutes until egg whites start turning white.
- Gently push shrimp into tomato sauce mixture, being careful not to break the yolks.
- Put skillet in oven and bake for approximately 20 minutes, or until egg whites harden.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle remaining tablespoon of crumbled feta on top, sprinkle with smoked paprika, salt and pepper to taste.
- Using a large serving spoon or ladle, place into individual serving bowls.
- Bon appetit!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe looks so amazingly delishoush. It also looks like I could follow the recipe easily and not to hard to make. I live all the ingredients and I know my family would too. I think I will go to the grocery store tonight so I can get a couple of things to make it tonight for dinner! Thank you so much for this amazing Ragu Shuka
see 45 more reviews