Rachael Ray's Caprese Mezza Luna (Italian Quesadilla)
- Ready In:
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 large flour tortillas, about 10-12 inches
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 12 leaves fresh basil, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, vine-ripened and thinly sliced
- salt and pepper
- Heat the oil in a small pot with garlic until it bubbles, simmer a minute. Brush a skillet with garlic oil and heat over medium-high heat.
- Add the first tortilla and blister it 30 seconds, flip and cover half of the surface with arranged layers of mozzarella, basil and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and fold over the quesadilla.
- Cook 30 seconds on each side to set. Remove from pan and repeat. Cut into quarters and serve as appetizers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!