Rabbit Stock Soup
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 rabbit (neck and ribs)
- 1 large onion, whole
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 1 parsley root, peeled
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 -2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 - 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 30 -50 g butter
- 2 liters water
- Peel the vegetables and leave it whole.
- Put a large casserole filled with water on stove top.
- Put pieces of rabbit into it.
- Add the vegetables to the water.
- Bring to boil, remove foam all the time to keep the stock clear.
- Put the bay leaves, salt, and pepper.
- Simmer for about 40 minutes.
- Add oil or butter, how much - depending on the fat on the rabbit pieces.
- Serve with cooked noodles, garnish with dill, or just drink from a cup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!