Quince Jelly With Apple and Aloe Vera
photo by ladybugbusy
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 10mins
- To make this quince jelly you just need 4 ingredients, 1 kg of quince, 1 kg of apple, 1 dl of a sweet Aloe Vera drink, and 1,5 kg of sugar. Using a sweet Aloe Vera Drink is quicker than having to prepare the Aloe Vera.
- Peal the quinces and the apples and take out their seeds. Cut them into small pieces.
- Put the quinces, apples, the sweet Aloe Vera drink and the sugar in a pan. Stir the pan and simmer it for about 1 hour. Blend everything with an hand blender until the mixture looks like a puree.
- Stir it again and let the puree simmer for 10 minutes. After those 10 minutes put a little bit of that jelly in a plate. Draw a road in the middle of the jelly with a spoon and see if that road stays like that. If it doesn`t stay like that continue to stir the puree. When it stays like that your quince jelly with apple and Aloe Vera is ready to put in a sterilized bowl.
- Put a vegetable paper on top of the quince jelly with apple and Aloe Vera. Let it cool, and then you may eat it!
- It is really tasty!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a proud mum of 2 beautiful little girls. I try to cook with them easy foods. We always have so much fun! Whenever I have time I try do cook healthy food. I do Portuguese translations and write articles