Quick Vanilla Frosting!
photo by madi.marker721
- Ready In:
12 Cupcakes/Cookies, or a Single Cake
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter or 1/3 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk
- Grab a large bowl and some measuring cups, along with your ingredients.
- Plop 3 cups of powdered sugar in the bowl.
- Take two sticks of butter or 1/3 cup margarine and put it in a coffee mug. Then, heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds, or until it is sofened enough to be mixed up.
- While you wait, you can measure out 1 and 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla. Next, pour the softened butter/margarine into the mixture.
- Lastly, add your estimated amount of milk and mix it all together until it is creamy and there is no extra powder at the bottom.
- If the mixture is to spreadable, add some more powdered sugar. If it is not spreadable enough, then simply throw in more milk.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!