Quick Sauteed Curry Style Vegetables
photo by PalatablePastime
- Ready In:
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 white onion, chopped
- 1 cup snap pea pods, trimmed
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, diced (optional)
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 lemon
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a saute pan and when hot, add onion.
- Add salt and pepper, and when onions start to become translucent, add other vegetables.
- Cook over medium high heat, stirring and tossing frequently, until just crisp-tender.
- Just before veggies are done, add red pepper flakes, garlic powder and curry powder (don't do this early or it may scorch).
- Give the veggies a squeeze of the lemon just before serving for a bright flavor.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a longtime member since 2002. While I have many recipes here, most of my current recipes are on my food blog at palatablepastime.com I may occasionally post something extra I have here. If you have questions, you can always contact me at email@example.com