Quick Oven Fries
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- Preheat broiler.
- Cut unpeeled potatoes into wedges.
- Arrange in a microwave baking dish.
- Microwave on HIGH until tender, about 10 min.
- Cool for 2-3 minutes and sprinkle with pepper.
- Line baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet.
- Brush 1/4 cup salad dressing on potatoes; sprinkle with 1/4 cup parmesean.
- Broil until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Turn potatoes over.
- Brush with remaining salad dressing and sprinkle with remaining parmesean.
- Broil for 2 minutes, or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Excellent tasty recipe - I cooked them ia little different ly - I prepared the potates and then painted the wedges with low fat Italian dressing, Baked them in a 375 oven for 20 minutes, painted them again with the dressing, sprinkled them with Parmesan and baked them for a further 20 minutes delicious (I don't have a microwave oven hence the change) Thanks for a lovely tasty recipe Elena