Quick Chicken 1
photo by Roxanne J.R.
- Ready In:
- Blend honey, soy sauce and ketchup until smooth. Consistency will be between a light paste or thick liquid, depending on your honey.
- Liberally season chicken parts with granulated garlic, on both sides.
- Spoon sauce over chicken parts, on both sides.
- Place chicken parts skin-side up in a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes (don't worry if the chicken skin looks black).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Nice, simple chicken recipe. I cut chicken breasts into cubes instead of using whole chicken pieces and it turned out great. But the sauce wasn't enough to go over any type of sides so I made some extra sauce on the stove. Also, for the Tabasco sauce ketchup, couldn't find it, so I measured out some hot sauce separately and added it to the mix. Lovely combination of flavours. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2010.