Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Blondies
These Pumpkin White Chocolate Chip Blondies are chewy and fudgey, packed with pumpkin spices and white chocolate chips - the best bit? They're not cakey in the slightest!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease and line an 8x8 inch square pan.
- Place sugar into a large bowl and pour the melted butter over it, mix with a whisk until well combined and smooth. Add in the egg and vanilla and mix until combined.
- Add in the pumpkin and mix until well combined and smooth.
- In a medium sized bowl, place the flour, salt, spices and chocolate chips and stir until the chocolate chips are coated in flour.
- Add the flour mix into your wet ingredients and stir until combined - don't be tempted to beat or over mix otherwise you'll end up with rubbery blondies.
- Tip the mix into your lined pan and smooth until level with a spatula/wooden spoon.
- Place in the oven for 25-30 minutes until an inserted skewer into the centre comes out clean. They will still look a little dark/moist in the middle, this is fine.
- Leave to cool in the pan for at least and hour before transferring to a wire rack.
- Once cool, slice into 9-12 pieces.
- Blondies will keep in an airtight container, at room temperature, for 3 days.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION