Pumpkin-Seed Dried Cherry Trail Mix
- Ready In:
- 2 cups pepitas (baby pumpkin seeds)
- 1 cup almonds or 1 cup cashews
- 3⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 1 cup cranberries or 1 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- Toss the pepitas, almonds/cashews, sunflower seeds, and maple syrup.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Sprinkle cayenne pepper and garlic salt on top, evenly.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes, stirring twice. Mixture should be golden.
- Remove from oven and let rest 3 minutes, then stir, breaking up the large clumps (otherwise it gets gooey and stuck to the parchment).
- After the mixture has cooled, stir in the dried fruit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!