Pumpkin Martini Recipe
photo by DeliciousAsItLooks
- Ready In:
- 1 fluid ounce heavy whipping cream (or for a little lighter you can use half and half)
- 1 fluid ounce spiced rum (Captain Morgans is great)
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce pumpkin spice syrup
- whipped whipping cream
- Fill your martini shaker with crushed ice and use a chilled martini glass.
- Put all ingredients in shaker and shake for a minute or so.
- Pour into glass. Grind a little nutmeg on top.
- You can also rim the glass with cinnamon sugar and put in a cinnamon stick.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!