Prosciutto and Provolone on Sourdough Bread
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 4 slices provolone cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups watercress, cleaned and thick stems discarded
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and garlic and brush on the sourdough bread.
- Grill the sourdough bread over a moderate flame until the bread is toasted.
- Arrange some of the proscuitto, cheese and watercress in between two slices of bread and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Cut in half on the diagonal.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!