Poulet Saute Sec
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This comes from a little book called ABC of Jiffy Cookery. I've had it for over 5o years. I haven't cooked any of the recipes yet. I'm putting them on here so I can find them easier.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 1 frying chicken, cut up
- salt, pepper, and flour for dusting
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 dash of thyme and basil
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, sliced
- Dust pieces of chicken with flour seasoned with salt and pepper. Melt butter in a large, heavy skillet; add chicken and saute until golden brown, turning the pieces frequently and adding more butter, if needed.
- Add onion, parsley, thyme, basil and wine, cover tightly and simmer gently for 30 minutes. Add drained mushrooms; continue cooking for 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and no liquid remains in the pan.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION