A nice variation on cheese potatoes.
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 medium potatoes, pared and chunked
- salt water, to cover potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Put potatoes in salted water and bring to a boil. Cook until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain and mash the potatoes with the butter, eggs, salt and pepper. Spread mashed potatoes into a 2 quart casserole dish and make a deep well in the center of the potatoes.
- Place the cheese into the well, pressing down firmly. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until chese has melted and the potatoes are heated through.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION