Potato casserole delight
- Ready In:
- 6 potatoes
- 1 can reduced-fat cream of potato soup or 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup shredded low-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Peel and slice potatoes.
- Place 1/2 into casserole dish.
- Cover with half can of soup.
- Layer rest of potatoes and then rest of soup.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Cover with bread crumbs.
- Cover and cook until tender, uncovering for the last 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a mommy of one and we have a farm in Tennessee. My husband always wants meat and potatoes and beans for supper so I am constantly looking for new ways to make them. I love to read cookbooks. I have tons and haven't even begun to use them all. I work for the town government and if I had a month off, and unlimited funds, I woud spend some of the time visiting my family up north and the rest sunning on a beach or on a boat in the ocean.