Postum Copycat, Version 3
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 5mins
- 4 cups natural bran
- 2 cups wheat, ground to cornmeal consistency
- 1 cup molasses
- Heat oven to 300°F.
- Place bran and wheat in bowl of food processor.
- With machine running, slowly drizzle in molasses.
- Place in shallow baking pans.
- Roast until well-browned, about 5 hours, stirring every 15 minutes to ensure even browning.
- Cool and store in a sealed jar or canister.
- To use, add 2 tablespoons mix to 1 1/2 cups water.
- Boil or brew in a coffee maker.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!