Pork Coating Mix
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Shake all ingredients in a plastic bag.
- Store in an airtight container.
- To use,Dip each pork chop in 1/4 cup milk,then in coating mix.
- This makes enough for 4 pork chops.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hello,I collect old cookbooks,enjoy gardening,traveling and reading.I love to cook and bake!I've thought about opening my own bakery here in TN.That would be so fun!