Pork Chops and Baked Apples (Scd)
- Ready In:
- Brown pork chops (or pork steaks) in a fry pan.
- Peel, core, and slice apples. Place them into the bottom of a small casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the apples with cinnamon and dot with a small amount of butter (butter is optional since the meat probably contains sufficient fat).
- Drizzle with apples with honey.
- Lay the meat on top of the apples.
- Bake covered at 400 degrees F (220 C) for 20 minute
- Remove top and bake until pork is done but still moist (approx. 30 additional minutes).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!