Pork and Carrot Pasta Sauce
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 large onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 cups grated carrots
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley or 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cups broth or 2 cups milk
- 1 lb pasta, cooked
- grated parmesan cheese
- Saute onions, garlic, and carrots in oil.
- Add meat and seasonings and brown.
- Add liquid and simmer to combine flavors. (For as long as is convenient for your meal preparations. Five minutes or 55 minutes is fine, but more liquid may be needed if the simmering time is long.).
- Toss sauce with cooked pasta, garnish with Parmesan and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!