Pollo Al Diablo
- Ready In:
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil or 1/2 cup peanut oil
- In a bowl, mix hot sauce,honey, and sour cream until well blended. Add paprika, cumin and ketchup and beat vigorously until sauce is well blended and smooth,.
- Marinate the chicken in half the sauce for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. Heat a heavy skillet or grill coated with vegetable oil. Brown breast halves on both sides in oil until cooked through(about 15 minutes).
- Heat rest of sauce and serve with the chicken.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used this dish on my English class, since we needed a Spanish recipe for our presentation, and the class liked it, tho they were thrown off by the sauce's color, which is one of the main reasons some didn't like it. Instead of frying it, i baked the dish, after marinating it for 3 hours, and it turned out pretty juicy, if i say so myself.It was delicious, tho i had some doubts about the sauce's ingrendients (ketchup and honey?). I served it with your Arroz Bueno, which the class loved.