Polish Easter Sauce (Sos Do Swieconego)
There was a request for a polish mayonnaise recipe and this is what I found. Adapted from a online Polish newspaper.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 -2 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1⁄2 - 3⁄4 cup pickled vegetables, finely chopped mixture of dill pickle, chives, pickled mushrooms and radishes
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- salt, to taste
- confectioners' sugar, to taste
- lemon juice, to taste may also use vinegar
- In a large bowl blend together sour cream and mayonnaise. Add the chopped hard boiled eggs and finely chopped vegetables.
- Stir in horseradish and season to your taste with the salt, confectioner's sugar and lemon juice or vinegar.
- Refrigerate until well chilled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION