photo by SomebodysMother
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 (750 ml) bottle red wine
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 vanilla bean, split
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 8 large bosc pears, although any pear will do
- 1⁄2 gallon white chocolate raspberry ice cream or 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons somebody's mother's chocolate syrup
- Poach pears and allow to cool. Cut them in half, core them and leave the stems intact.
- For serving, scoop ice cream into a large bowl or large wine or brandy glass. Place one pear half (artfully) on top of the ice cream scoop. Top with warm Somebody's Mother's Chocolate Sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!