Pistachio Cream Cheese Tartlets
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Bite sized treat are terrific for appetizers on a buffet or served at a tea. Light and flavorful and oh, so easy to make! Cream cheese crust done in mini muffin pans makes them extra tasty.
- Ready In:
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups cold milk
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 cup pistachio nut, chopped medium-fine
- For Crust: In a mixing bowl, combine butter, 8 oz cream cheese and flour; mix well.
- Shape into 48 balls of aobut 1 inch each.
- Press onto bottom and up sides of ungreased mini-muffin cups.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes. Carefully remove from pans to a wire rack to cool completely.
- For Filling: Combine 4 oz cream cheese, sugar and milk with pistachio pudding mix in a mixing bowl; beat on low speed until thoroughly mixed and smooth, at least 2 minutes.
- Cover and refrigerate for 5 minutes.
- Spoon into tart shells; sprinkle with pistachios and serve.
- Refrigerate any leftovers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION