Pistachio-Anisette Bostock With Almonds
photo by Broiled Hibiscus
- Ready In:
- 4 thick slices brioche bread
- 1⁄3 cup anisette wine
- 1 cup pistachio butter
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2⁄3 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- Arrange sliced breads on a lined cookie tray at least 3 inches apart.
- Brush tops with anisette wine.
- In a bowl, stir together pistachio butter, egg and sugar.
- Equally spread pistachio mixture on each slice bread. Top with slivered almonds.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until tops are bubbly and toasted lightly. It's done when bottom of each sliced bread are golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!