photo by limeandspoontt
- Ready In:
- 1 fluid ounce raspberry vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1 dash fresh lime juice
- 1 -2 raspberries
- Muddle the raspberries in the bottom of a martini glass.
- Combine the raspberry vodka, cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lime juice in a shaker.
- Shake and strain into glass.
- Top with champagne.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
- Tip: When I serve these at a party, I make a pitcher of Flirtini "mixer" (raspberry vodka, Cointreau, pineapple juice, cranberry juice and lime juice) ahead of time. Then guests can pour the "mixer" in their glass, and add the champagne and raspberries themselves!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe is delicious! I followed your suggestion New Mom Kate and made a pitcher of the Flirtini "mixer" and just muddled the raspberries and added the mix and champagne to taste. I also added some soda water to my glass. YUMMY! Thanks for sharing. I made this for October 2008's "Think Pink Tag Game In Honor of Breast Cancer Awareness."
see 2 more reviews