Pink Elephant Popcorn
photo by Bayhill
- Ready In:
2 qts popcorn
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 4 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- Melt butter over low heat.
- Stir in marshmallows until they are soft but not melted.
- Add flavored gelatin mix.
- Stir until everything is a nice pink color throughout.
- (The gelatin may not dissolve completely, but that's all right.) Pour evenly over popcorn and stir until all flakes are evenly coated.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Delicious! This quick and easy popcorn reminded me of the jello popcorn balls my mom used to make when I was a kid. I used large marshmallows (cut into 1/4's) because I didn't have miniature marshmallows. Also, this made plenty of syrup so I used 12 cups popped popcorn. My family really enjoyed this. I'll be making this in other flavors as well. Thank you for sharing. *Made for Think Pink tag game*
This was quick and easy and came out great. I used wild strawberry jello and it may have been a bit more sour than I was expecting... maybe a different flavor next time or increase the amount of marshmallow. It may also be my fault since I used marshmallow fluff instead of the mini's. The girls loved the sight of it! Thanks for a great recipe.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY