Pineapple-Apple-Banana Mint Smoothie
photo by WLLO35
- Ready In:
- 4 -5 chunks frozen pineapple
- 1⁄2 banana, frozen
- 1⁄4 Granny Smith apples, frozen
- 1⁄4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon oatmeal (optional)
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup milk (any type, I used 2% dairy milk)
- 8 -10 fresh mint leaves
- Place all ingredients in high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with fresh mint and enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!