photo by Outta Here
- Ready In:
2 Pig Eyes
- Heat frying pan on medium-high, and coat pan with about half of the butter.
- Spread each slice of bread with butter on one side and place in pan, buttered side up.
- Cut a hole in the middle of each slice of bread using a small sized glass about 2 inches in diameter (wiggle and press down to cut hole). Remove cut-outs and place in pan. If they don't fit, then save to cook afterwards.
- Crack one egg into each slice of bread, and sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Cook about one minute, or until egg white is almost cooked through.
- Flip each slice over and cook until desired doneness. Served with fried egg-hole cut outs to dip into yolk.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!