- Ready In:
- Take your sausage and cut into about 2 to 3 inch pieces.
- Put 1 tablespoon of crushed red peppers and put into a clean quart jar.
- Add your sausages.
- Add vinegar.
- Put a lid on and shake very well.
- Put in refrigerator.
- Shake every day for 7 days.
- You may use hot smoked polish sausage or kielbasa. Adjust hot peppers to your taste.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in a very small village, not even a gas station. My husband and I live on 8 acres of land and put in about 5 acres of garden a year. 2 acres are potatoes alone. The other 3 acres are vegetables. My passions are: canning. I love collecting new canning recipes. Also trying new recipes of all sorts. My other passion is my 3 dogs Autumn, Kardiack, Denver. I am a 1 year survior of lung cancer as of Oct 3, 2008