Philly Steak Pockets
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Unroll dough into 4 rectangles.
- Spread each one with mustard; top with slice roast beef,.
- Top with 1 slice cheese and one quarter of chilies.
- Beginning at short ends roll up.
- Pinch seams closed; place seam side down onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden and crisp.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used deli shaved roast beef, a sweet hot mustard, and sliced cheddar. I separated the crescents and lightly rolled them out to increase the size. They are a little difficult to roll into a pretty shape, but they all tasted good. They are on the order of a hot pocket only taste better. Even using the small can of chopped green chilies there was no way to use a 1/4 can of them per roll. I served alongside a green salad & had a nice & quick to make hot lunch. Made for Fall '09 Pick A Chef.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Im astay at home mom of 2 wonderful boys ages 7 & 8. I love to cook and I love cooking with my mom. My boys are very picky eaters and maybe I can get some ideas here. i have found some wonderful recipies on this site. this is my go to for supper, or something different. i also love southern food,barbecue. i live in indiana, and it gets really boring from where im from. so theres not much to do. i stay at home more than usual 28 yearolds,my kids are my life, baking is my therapy.