Pesto & Feta Simply Potatoes Gnocchi #5FIX
photo by rfsfood
- Ready In:
- Using an electric mixer, whip mashed potatoes, eggs and 2 ½ tablespoons of pesto sauce in a large bowl until all the ingredients are well incorporated.
- Add ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese and mix well. Gradually fold in flour.
- Bring salted water to a boil in a large pot. Reduce heat slightly. Working with about 1 tablespoon at a time, drop a few gnocchi into salted water and cook for a few minutes, until they rise to the surface.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer gnocchi to a strainer to remove excess water. Repeat the process with the rest of the dough.
- Serve warm topped with remaining pesto sauce and crumble feta cheese.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!