Perfect Cream Cheese Frosting
- Ready In:
2 layers at least
- 2 (8 ounce) packages of soft Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of soft margarine
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine your frosting ingredients in the usual manner.
- I can't remember how much this recipe yields exactly, but I know it will more than generously frost and fill a 2-layer cake--.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a newlywed living in beautiful Virginia with my husband and 3 doggies. I'm a little on the hyper side and I am happiest playing hostess and cooking for a crowd! My kitchen is my domain and I find cooking to be very therapeutic. On a day off you might find me brewing a fresh pot of iced tea and hanging out in the kitchen either cleaning and organizing or tinkering with recipes! I rarely follow favorite recipes to a "T", preferring instead to allow my creative side to take over. I especially love the holidays because it gives me even more of an excuse to bake! In the summertime I love visiting my mom and stepdad in the VA Beach area. I love the ocean and I love to go shopping with my mom!