photo by Jonathan Melendez
- Ready In:
- Whisk eggs in a bowl with Tabasco sauce.
- Grate onion and potato into same bowl.
- Add diced tomato and mix together.
- Place mixture into a lightly oiled small skillet or fry pan over medium to low temperature.
- Immediately layer pepperoni slices over the top and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Grind pepper over the top.
- Cook around 15-20 minutes until egg has set on the top and cheese has melted, there is no need to flip it.
An extremely tasty and easy tortilla style omelette that I whipped up for lunch today thanks Peter! I made is as directed with the exception of using Chorizo sausage instead of pepperoni. My top was still a little wobbly, pardon me :-) but I popped a lid on to and it set fine after that! Made for the Aussie swap and very much enjoyed! (Photos taken and will be uploaded with watermark)
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live close Hobart in Tasmania, a wonderful part of Australia but a little chilly in winter so be sure to book your holiday for summer! I'm self-employed in the embedded electronics area and being at home most of the day gives me plenty of time to prepare those recipes with long preparation and cooking times. As most of my clients are either interstate or overseas I get to occasionally catch up with them and enjoy their local restaurants, always nice to have someone else paying the bills! <br /> <br />As well as food I'm partial to the odd beer & wine, so often like to go to a local pub and catch some local bands. No need for an alarm clock in the morning, my cat Molly likes her breakfast at 8:00AM sharp and makes an effective alarm! Lately I've been starting to get into some digital photography so you might be seeing a few additional recipe shots on Zaar... <br /> <br /><a href=http://www.satsleuth.com/VisitorMap/stats.php?id=vUa1ya8Z> <br /><img src=http://www.satsleuth.com/VisitorMap/globes/Globe_vUa1ya8Z.gif alt= /></a></p>