Pepperoni Drop Biscuits
- Ready In:
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package pepperoni slices, finely chopped
- 2⁄3 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a bowl, combine biscuit mix, milk, butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Stir in pepperoni and cheese until just combined.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Because I am "Queen Picky Eater," I tend to post recipes that I myself will eat, so if you have a picky eater in your family, give one of my recipes a try! I LOVE getting reviews, so if you try one of my recipes, please let me know what you think!