Pepper-Honey Pork Tenderloin
- Ready In:
- 8hrs 10mins
- 1 tablespoon gingerroot, freshly grated
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried red pepper, crushed
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 (3/4 lb) pork tenderloin
- Combine all ingredients in a heavy duty bag, seal and marinate in the refrigerator for 8 hours, turning occasionally.
- Coat a broiler pan rack with non-stick cooking spray and place the tenderloins on it, discarding the marinade.
- Broil the tenderloins 5" from heat for 5 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer registers 160 degrees (if using an electric oven, the door should be left partially open during cooking).
- Slice the tenderloins and serve garnished with additional fresh jalapeno peppers if desired.
Join The Conversation
Yummy! We loved the flavors in this pork tenderloin. The only change that I made was to use 2 Tablespoons sesame oil and 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil. I was afraid that the sesame oil was going to be too overpowering, so I didn't want to use the full amount. As it turned out, the sesame oil was barely noticeable so I probably could have used the written amount. Also, I wanted a little extra zing so I left the seeds from the jalapeno in the marinade. Thank you for sharing this very tasty recipe.<br/>**Made for ZWT 8 Mexico/ Tex Mex**