- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 1⁄2 cups canned tomatoes
- 2 (4 ounce) cans green chili peppers
- 1 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 (10 ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Cook onions and beef together.
- Add tomatoes and green chiles.
- Lay chips, beef and then cheese.
- Pour sour cream and vinegar mix over the the top.
- Bake undercover at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!