Pecan Pie Monkey Bread
photo by TARGETreg Recipes
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 (16 1/3 ounce) cans Pillsbury® Grands!® Refrigerated Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Coat a 12-cup fluted Bundt® cake pan with cooking spray.
- Place 1/2 cup brown sugar in a large resealable plastic bag. Cut each biscuit round into quarters and toss in the sugar until evenly coated.
- In a small bowl, whisk the honey, butter, vanilla, and remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar until smooth. Place half of the biscuit pieces in the prepared pan and top with half of the pecans and honey mixture. Repeat layering once.
- Bake until golden brown and the dough is cooked through, about 35 minutes. Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully invert onto serving plate or wire rack. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!