Peanut Butter Waffle Toast (Bisquick)
- Ready In:
- Heat waffle iron and grease with cooking spray.
- Stir milk, Bisquick,peanut butter, sugar, vanilla, and egg until blended.
- Dip bread into batter on both sides. (If coating is too thick add 1 teaspoon of milk at a time until desired consistency.).
- Place in waffle iron and close lid.
- Bake about 2 minutes.
- Carefully remove waffle toast.
- Sprinkle each waffle with 1 tablespoon chocolate chips.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is an interesting recipe. It isn't reall a waffle and it isn't really french toast. It is denser and heavier than a waffle, but doesn't really have the same texture as french toast either. The taste is fine, with a slight hint of peanut butter. The batter is really think and does make the bread difficult to work with since it was causing the bread to fall apart. I served with jelly and powdered sugar.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"> I am a stay at home mom to one 7 month old little girl. I love to cook and bake. I love to try new recipes and credit recipezaar for turning me into a good cook.