Peanut Butter Popcorn Balls With Reese's Candy
photo by themcmullens96_7874
- Ready In:
- Line a baking sheet or work surface with waxed paper; set aside.
- Stir sugar, corn syrup, butter and peanut butter together in a large saucepan. Bring to a FULL boil over medium heat.
- Place popped popcorn in a large bowl. Pour sugar mixture over popcorn and stir until well coated.
- Stir in the Reese's gently and allow mixture to cool slightly. Don't wait too long as it will get too hard and you won't be able to form the popcorn balls.
- Coat your hands in butter and form balls any size you like. Let cool fully on the wax paper.
- Wrap each ball in plastic wrap and store in an airtight container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!