Peanut Butter Melties
These cookies are pretty when embossed with special cookie stamps. If you collect handmade cookie stamps, this recipe works well. You may also use the peaked end of a meat mallet or a fork to decorate the tops of the cookies. Deliciossso!!!
- Ready In:
- Cream butter, peanut butter and sugar together until smooth.
- Beat in the egg.
- Stir in flour to make a stiff cookie dough.
- Shape into balls, the size of large marbles. Place on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Press with cookie stamp or pointed side of meat mallet or any other object that will transfer a design on to each cookie. Or, press with fork in a criss-cross design.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minute or until just lightly browned and set.